2012年4月16日 星期一

Class Writing 1

As a student who moves away from home for studying in Taipei, I have the experience of living in the dormitory. If someone wants to ask my preference, I will say that I prefer to live at home. There are two reasons for my preference.
    First, living in the dormitory, you have to learn how to take care of yourself. You need to do the laundry regularly. And you have to prepare food for yourself in every single meal. Though living in the dorm is a great opportunity of learning to be independent, it usually leads some students to the failure of handling money and time.
    Secondly, living in the dorm; you have to put more attention to your health situation. Since you have to eat meals outside, you may keep eating those garbage foods or not eating enough vegetables and fruits. When we live at home, our mothers will handle everything for us. By forcing we to eat vegetables can ensure us to get the necessary element for our body. But once you eat outside, you may loose control on your meals that makes you sick finally.
    However, I believe that living in the dorm is a great experience of learning how important my family is. Living outside will make you want to spend more time with your family. Also it is a step to make you become more independent and be able to be responsible to yourself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言